Wednesday, November 28, 2007

PACKERS OR COWBOYS?


Personally I am going with Brett Favre on this one. I realize both teams are awesome, the Cowboys have a powerful offense and it's in Dallas, but my gut is telling me that Favre's Pack will win this game. I hope it's as spectacular and grandiose as I imagine it to be. I cannot wait! You gotta love the return of Thursday night football, thanks NFL network and my new best friend, DirecTV!

As for our beloved Broncos, wow. What a crushing loss to ech, ech, Rex Grossman. Well, actually we lost to Devin Hester, but what-ever. I still am thankful for Jay Cutler's evolution. Something good is definitely starting to happen in Denver - long term anyway.

Okay, so tomorrow night, Favre, Romo and some cold beer and leftovers! Yeehaw! - Angela

No comments: