Thursday, September 10, 2009

NFL is Back!

I have not been blogging during the off-season, basically cuz I didn't have much to say. I did a lot of crying, actually. Despite the fact the Broncos let Shanahan go this year and replaced him with an offensive coach who managed to trade away our best asset, I am still excited that football season is back tonight!

Hoping to see a good match up tonight with Tennessee & Pittsburgh - then can't wait for Sunday, ah a whole day of football, yes! Broncos...what will become of you? I feel reminiscent of the Brian Griese days but even more bummed. My prediction is Mike Nolan shows his value, Josh McDaniels shows his age and Nolan replaces him in 2 seasons.

Even though I hear Fantasy Football is ideal for fans like me whose team is in the crapper, I still thought better of it and decided not to try to commit. Just seems like a lot of work!

No comments: