Tuesday, October 28, 2008

NFL Fans Everywhere are Scratching their Heads

Strike up a conversation with any football fan lately and you get the same reaction...this season is so wierd?! Personally, I love how things are shaping up, despite my Broncos' lasckluster performances. It's nice to NOT have a clear cut winner by week 8. I love the parody and the mistery as to which teams will make the post season.

While watching last night's game, everyone had the same thought...what happend to Indy? Are they really that banged up? Remember with Peyton Manning could carry the entire team to victory and make it look easy? I am thrilled for Tennessee Titans fans, but am no where near ready to declare them the best team in the NFL. Are you?

My absolute favorite point to make with other fans is this...remember how a lot of folks were declaring the Raiders as this season's sleeper team? Ha! I was saying it then and I'll repeat it now...a sleeper team is a team that sneaks up on you in the season! It cannot be predicted. I never believed Raiders would be this year's sleeper team (and not just because I am a Broncos fan.) I just believe you cannot predict those things.

Now, St. Louis? They are sneaking a bit. But still too soon to know which team will be this year's surprise. I do, however, look forward to finding out. God bless the NFL & all who love it!

No comments: